Slice Communications invites you to have breakfast with us during Philly Tech Week and National Small Business Week. Each morning, we invite 10 CEOs to join us for a conversation of best practices and useful tools. Topics include:
- Monday, May 1st - SEO for Growing Businesses
- Ellen Thompson, CEO of Results Repeat, will give you her tips on how to compete for customers that are searching for you. She will provide practical changes you can make to ensure that your website is optimized for the newest search engine updates. Participants will also have an opportunity to receive a free marketing evaluation from Ellen's team.
- Tuesday, May 2nd - Social Media for CEOs
- Kelley Galloway, Social Media Strategist at Slice Communications, takes CEOs through best practices for executives using social media. She will discuss how to have personal and professional presences that co-exist online and are differentiated from the company's presence. She will also address the most common social media channels, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Wednesday, May 3rd - Making a Powerful Funding Announcement
- Brian McDonnell, Business Development Executive at Slice Communications, will share his experience and best practice helping venture-backed companies announce their first round of funding. He will add color to the Forbes article, "Four Steps To Take Before Announcing A Fundraising Round" and add two bonus steps.
- Thursday, May 4th - Marketing to Corporate Buyers
- Michael D'Antonio, Director of Client Services at Slice Communications, knows that the way corporate buyers buy is changing. He will share data about the new corporate buyers as well as new research into how they buy. Finally, he will offer tips on how companies can adjust their marketing and communications efforts to respond to the new corporate customer.
Space is extremely limited.